PT-AE2000U LCD HD Proj 16K:1 1500 Lumens Hdmi/component/svid/ser


Amazing Value5

I installed this PJ about 4 weeks ago and the picture continues to delight me. A huge upgrade from my last Sanyo PLV-70 projector which was a star in its day. This picture is flimlike no pixelation to be seen and enough contract and brightness for any screen. I find LCD "warmer" than DLP and choose to stick with LCD again. I project on a 120" Da-Lite High Contrast Cinemavision and a throw distance of about 16 1/2 feet. HD sources are eye popping even SD is great with good sources (DVD especially nice). A nice surprise is how quite this PJ is very low fan noise. Finally the price point is amazing it is roughly 1/2 of what I paid for my last PJ alomost 5 years ago!More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List